Wayne Lennan - Insurance for Living
Insurance for Living commenced business in 1989 under the name of Wayne W Lennan Financial Services, to help people plan and protect their financial future. We specialise in advising, creating and servicing personal risk insurance programs for individuals and business.
Personal Risk Insurance is the foundation for your financial plans. It is vital to achieving your short and long term financial goals and protecting your assets.
Our organisation will help you define your needs and objectives to meet your financial goals. We will help you access your current situation and devise strategy to that will form the cornerstone of your financial plan.
Our recommendations are based on 20 years of experience and are supported by thorough research. We offer a complete service package from providing advice, implementing recommendations and servicing your protection portfolio throughout every stage of life.
Insurance for Living understands that by offering our clients quality programs and excellent customer service we can help our clients meet all their current and future needs.
671 Hunter St Newcastle NSW 2300
Phone: 02 4925 6125
Fax: 02 4925 6111
Mob: 0412 494 243
Specialised Service & Products
The most important part of our business is our relationship with our clients. That’s why we offer a complete service package to help you define your financial needs and objectives and recommend the best products to ensure you achieve them.
Our service package includes:
- A full needs and objectives analysis to establish how we can help you meet the needs of your financial plans.
- A written assessment of your current situation and financial goals. Including a full risk assessment, strategies to limit risk to achieve your financial goals and product recommendations that will suit your needs and budget.
- Implementation of any recommendations made.
- Access to a broad range of specialists to help with all aspects of your financial planning needs.
- Ongoing service of your protection portfolio to meet any changes in your situation or financial plans.
- Customer service from our administration team to help you with all your enquiries including any claims.
- Regular newsletters, client education programs and special events.
- Access to our client rewards programs and to special offers from other businesses.
All products we recommend are supported by up to date thorough research.
Are you protected?
What would be your situation if you were totally or partially disabled by sickness or an injury?
Answer these quick questions to help assess whether you have a need to insure your income against temporary or permanent disablement or to review existing income protection insurances.
- I know what income i would need if i was unable to work as a result of an accident or illness? YES / NO
- In the event of extended disablement, i know how long i could survive on my existing savings. YES / NO
- My employer provides adequate income protection coverage should i become disabled. YES / NO
- I understand the definition of ‘disability’ in my income protection policy and i am satisfied that this definition fully protects me. YES / NO
- My spouse has adequate disability income protection. YES / NO
- My spouse’s income will be needed to meet our family’s monthly financial commitments if i am not working for a prolonged period. YES / NO
- I need help reviewing my current disability income protection needs. YES / NO
Contact Wayne today for your free insurance review!!